I am currently a fourth-year Ph.D. student at the Department of Computer Science and Technology, Nanjing University. My supervisor is Prof. Yihua Huang. I got my B.Sc. Degree in the Department of Computer Science and Technology at Nanjing University in June 2013. Then I entered the graduate studies in PASA Big Data Lab of Nanjing University with the exam exempt. I am now working toward the Ph.D. degree in computer science.
Contact Me:Nanjing University, Xianlin Campus
163 Xianlin Road, Nanjing, Jiang Su, China 210023
Email Email: wang.zk # foxmail.com
Research InterestsCurrently, I am interested in Large-scale Graph Analysis Algorithms and Graph Processing Systems.
- Zhaokang Wang, Shiqing Fan, Rong Gu, Chunfeng Yuan, and Yihua Huang, "iPLAR: Towards Interactive Programming with Parallel Linear Algebra in R." In Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, vol. 9531, pp. 104–117. Springer LNCS, 2015. (ICA3PP 2015). [Info]
- Rong Gu, Yun Tang, Zhaokang Wang, Shuai Wang, Xusen Yin, Chunfeng Yuan, and Yihua Huang. "Efficient Large Scale Distributed Matrix Computation with Spark." In 2015 IEEE International Conference on Big Data, pp. 2327-2336. IEEE, 2015. [Info]
- Rong Gu, Yun Tang, Qianhao Dong, Zhaokang Wang , Zhiqiang Liu, Shuai Wang, Chunfeng Yuan, Yihua Huang, "Unified Programming Model and Software Framework for Big Data Machine Learning and Data Analytics." In 2015 IEEE 39th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC), vol.3, no., pp.562-567. IEEE, 2015. [Info]
- Lei Jin, Zhaokang Wang, Rong Gu, Chunfeng Yuan, Yihua Huang, "Training Large Scale Deep Neural Networks on the Intel Xeon Phi Many-Core Coprocessor." In 2014 IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium Workshops (IPDPSW) , pp.1622-1630. IEEE, 2014. [Info]
- I am the author of section 10.4 of the book titled 《深入理解大数据：大数据并行处理与编程实践》(Understanding Big Data: Processing and Programming, in Chinese, published by the China Machine Press(HZ Books), 2014, ISBN:9787111473251).
Octopus is a high-level and unified programming model and platform for big data analytics and mining. It can transparently work on top of various distributed computing frameworks, allowing data analysts and big data application programmers to easily design and implement machine learning and data mining algorithms for big data analytics. It offers an R package that provides easy-to-use scalable matrix operations from R and seamlessly executes computation on the single-node R or distributed computing frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, MPI, etc. It allows users to run R scripts or shell commands interactively on a cluster without the distributed programming knowledge such as Hadoop MapReduce or Spark RDD.
- I served as the teaching assistant for the undergraduate student course Computer Architecture and Organization lectured by Associate Prof. Shuai Wang in 2013 Fall.
- I served as the teaching assistant for the undergraduate student course Computer Architecture and Organization Course Experiments lectured by Senior Engineer Zesheng Zhang & Xiaoyan Cai in 2014 Spring.
- I served as the teaching assistant for the graduate student course Big Data Parallel Processing with MapReduce lectured by Prof. Yihua Huang in 2015 Spring and 2015 Fall.
Just for Fun
Written?Kitten!Written?Kitten! is a webpage which rewards diligent writers with random picked kitten images Flickr's “most interesting” photos. The original github repo is hosted at Skud/writtenkitten and a demo is available at Written?Kitten!.
I forked the original repo and fixed some bugs. I also modified the code to make it support Chinese! My Written?Kitten! code is hosted at Github ( wangzk/writtenkitten ). Moreover, an online demo of my modified version is available at http://wangzk.github.io/writtenkitten/ .
Welcome to fork & try it!